We love the Dolphin Nautilus as a great choice for the best pool cleaner. This excellent pool cleaner does not rely on your current pool pump pressure, and will run at maximum efficiency no matter what capacity your existing pool pump is. For many years, the Dolphin Pool Cleaner has been the most popular and best pool cleaner, loved by many backyard pool owners.
Dolphin Nautilus is Plug and play
All it requires is a nearby power supply, unpack it form the box, and place it in the pool. The Nautilus robotic pool cleaner has been designed to take care of everything for you, and it has even been designed with a swiveling power cord to reduce the tangles. The Dolphin Pool Cleaner is designed to be fully self reliant!
Once installed in your pool, the Dolphin Nautilus performs a memory scan of the underwater geometry of your pool, including the sides and the waterline so that it can optimize its cleaning functions. The Nautilus Dolphin pool cleaner and all robotic pool cleaners generally cost a little more to buy. But the real benefit of the Dolphin nautilus is the gain in efficiency over the longer usage time, when you will come to realize just how effective these pool cleaners are at delivering the best clean pool water.
Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
If you live in an area surrounded by trees, you will know how quickly debris can build up in your pool, and how annoying the pool cleaning process can be. There is always an amazing collection of leaves, bark and sticks to be removed from the bottom of the pool. Manual cleaning can be areal drag and then the filter has to be cleaned out, and the back washing done to flush out all of the finer silt and sand and debris. The worst problem is that when you don’t clean the pool regularly, then some of the debris will actually cause staining and permanent discoloration of the bottom of the pool.
The answer is to use a Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner, and you never have to worry about the state of your pool any more! Simply running the Nautilus for a couple of hours per day means that you always have crystal clear water, and a super clean pool.
- No more manual vacuum cleaning of the pool, which saves an hour per day, and many hours over the course of a normal week
- The Dolphin Nautilus is fully self contained and actually takes the load right away from your fixed pool pump and filter
- The filter is built into the pool cleaner, and removes 90 % of the debris from the pool. All you need to do is empty the micro filtration bag each day, and you will never have a problem.
- The Dolphin Pool Cleaner has an automatic navigation so that it cleans the whole pool with no assistance required.
- Takes the load off your normal pool pump and filter, when you use the dolphin pool cleaner
- Reduces the running time of your normal pool pump and filter
- Saves energy by reducing the overall amount of filtering and pumping
What are the drawbacks:
- The Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner can have trouble with larger leaves and sticks that fall into the pool. Occasionally the scrubbing system will get stuck on large pieces of debris, but this is normal for any pool cleaner, and sometimes it pays to remove any sticks before you put the Nautilus in the water!
- And sometimes the dolphin pool cleaner may miss particular spots in the pool, but we put this down to a randomised problem, as it generally gets the spot the next day, so overall the pool is always in crystal clear condition.
Get a Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner Today
If you are simply over the pool vacuum and leaf removal routine, then there is a better way to get you pool cleaner than you ever imagined.
With a Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner, you can look like an expert pool cleaner, with crystal clear, sparkling clear water every day, and you will have the time to actually swim in the pool rather than working to keep the pool clean every day. Your whole family will love the Dolphin Pool Cleaner!